intElegance magazine is a fashion magazine showcasing
High Fashion and Conceptual Elegance.
1. By submitting to intElegance magazine, I acknowledge that I am the photographer of the images, and hold all copyright to these images. Only photographers are allowed to submit - models, hair and MUA wishing to do submit, must do so with express written consent from the photographer.
2. I acknowledge that I as the photographer I have express written release forms from the models in the images. If the model is under 18, a signed release form by the parent/guardian will be forwarded to intElegance magazine.
3. As the photographer, I retain all copyright of my images, and grant permission to intElegance magazine to use these images on their website, print and digital magazines as well as all social media.
4. No payment is given for publication. As well, no free print copies can be given. If you would like to purchase a copy of the magazine, it is done through Magcloud.com. There you will also be able to obtain your free digital copy of the current issues and from there obtain your tearsheets.
5. Any legal ramifications resulting from the publication of the photographer's images with intElegance magazine rests with the photographer.
6. We prefer non-published work, but will make exceptions if we feel your work is remarkable and fits perfectly with our current theme.
7. You are free to publish your work published with us elsewhere, but we do ask that you wait at least 3 months before doing so.
8. We ask that you tag us on social media and we will do the same for you.
9. Please ensure credits are accurate when submitting to us.
10. Please enjoy our magazine! We love your work - please do not get discouraged if one of your submissions is rejected. We receive many submissions daily, and can only publish so many.
11. If you do not hear back from us within 7 business days, your work has not been accepted. We try to answer all emails, but are not always able to due to the volume of mail that is received.
12. Please look at past issues to see the quality of work that we expect. (Please no nudity or violence.)
13. Please email only low-res jpegs as attachments in an email to email@example.com - we only require full resolution images by DropBox or WeTransfer after you are accepted.
14. Please note that changes can be made to your images in terms of colour corrections, brightness, loose hair strands etc. It is up to the photographer to preview the issue as soon as we send you a link, to make sure the images are satisfactory to the team, and also to make sure that all team credits are accurate. From the time the link is sent to the issue going live there is 5 days. This responsibility rests with the photographer.
See below for themes
or check our Facebook
or instagram pages
April 2019 - OPEN THEME
deadline to apply: March 20
May 2019 - EXTRAVAGANCE
deadline to apply: April 20
Please note: Sometimes we fill up before the deadline,
so please submit as soon as possible.
Please email 4 - 10 low res jpegs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see the submissions information before contacting